Somebody Told Me I Should
Last month I got this phone call from Diana:
Me: Syv Ritch speaking, how can I help?
Diana: Good afternoon, my friend told me I should have new photos for my flyers. Do you do...
I start asking her: What kind of flyer? What does she do? What is she marketing? What volume? Is it just flyers or also magazines, papers... She was very vague. To make a short story slightly longer, we met the next day. It turned out that:
- She operates a group of ESL teachers, English as Second Language.
- She didn't know what she wanted.
- She wasn't sure that she wanted something.
- She didn't really want to do something but her best friend told her that she needed to update her flyers with new photos. She wasn't that interested in getting new photos for her flyer.
- She showed me her existing flyers.
- I needed the work.
- I told her that I could really help her, when she decided what to do.
- I didn't need to headaches from screwing up the photo shoot.
Hopefully when or if she makes the decision to update her flyers, she will call me back. Meanwhile I will call her back every 3 month to see how she's doing and I have her email address.