I have written previously about how much photographers are Whiners.
- To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.
- To complain or protest in a childish fashion.
- To produce a sustained noise of relatively high pitch: jet engines whining.
Nikon has released the Nikon D3x, a full frame 24 Mega pixels camera, at $8 000. Some photographers are unhappy about the high price. That's their choice but many photographers are behaving like hooligans.
For the classy/right/correct reaction: Luminous Landscape: What's new dated: 2 Dec, 2008 - Judging Value. Scott Keylby, one of the most classy guy, of the famous Photoshop Insider, had to close the comments on one of his blog entries see: Scott's Quick Nikon D3x Pricing Q&A
- Nobody is forcing them to buy the Nikon D3x.
- They have many choices: buy a Nikon D700 or switch to the Sony A900 or the Canon 5dMkII.
- Keep their existing cameras.
How many of these hooligans where going to going to buy the Nikon D3x in anyway? My guess is NONE. As professionals, we will be judged by your behavior and by how much you stand up to these bullies/hooligans...