Are You Believable?
- Are you trustworthy?
- Are you embellishing a little or even a lot?
- How do people feel about you?
- How do people feel about your photography?
- Can they trust that you will deliver the goods?
- How many problems will they have for you to deliver the right photos?
- What can you do to settle their fears?
- What do you do to settle their fears?
My promise is: 110% Money back guarantee, no quibble. So far, I never had anybody take advantage of it. Its purpose is to set the customer's mind at ease, that I am confident in what I'm doing, and they will get satisfying results.
How can you trust "trustworthy photos"? As I prepared this blog entry, I searched the web and found all these photos of "trustworthy" including:
- Image of Mature Female Doctor. And I don't mean to pick just on that one. I have found tenS of thousands of photos like this one. I don't know this person and/or this photographer, but to me she doesn't look like a real doctor. No doctor carries a stethoscope like she does. She is a paid model, called "Peggy".
- There is another dozen of photos of Peggy being a phone operator, a receptionist, a sporty mature person...